Beantwoord

KPN Second SuperWifi Keeps Flashing Blue and turns green and again blue

• 5 January 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 534 keer bekeken

Beste team,
Sorry mijn nederlands is niet zo goed en dus schrijf ik in het engels, ik hoop dat je kunt helpen.

From last two days I am facing the issue with my second SuperWifi booster, it keeps flashing blue and turns green and again starts flashing blue.  I tried all different options:

1. Kept it flashing blue overnight to have updates installed.
  2. Restarted 
  3. Connected to the modem to have it updated
  4. Last option - tried with reset and followed all steps to configured it again

None of these options have helped and it continues turning blue (flashing) and disconnects the internet (from Second SuprrWifi only) and again turns green. This is very annoying and I am not getting continues internet. Could you please help on this issue.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 10 January 2023, 16:22

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Beste team,
Sorry mijn nederlands is niet zo goed en dus schrijf ik in het engels, ik hoop dat je kunt helpen.

From last two days I am facing the issue with my second SuperWifi booster, it keeps flashing blue and turns green and again starts flashing blue.  I tried all different options:

1. Kept it flashing blue overnight to have updates installed.
  2. Restarted 
  3. Connected to the modem to have it updated
  4. Last option - tried with reset and followed all steps to configured it again

None of these options have helped and it continues turning blue (flashing) and disconnects the internet (from Second SuprrWifi only) and again turns green. This is very annoying and I am not getting continues internet. Could you please help on this issue.

blue flashing means a phone, laptop or pc tries to make contact with the superwifi to login. Do you still have a tab open in the browser pointing to the superwifi then close this tab. in case of kpn thuis app. close app on the phone.

Have tried all these options but no luck and it continues changing all different lights. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Arvind, welcome to our forum! Are you still experiencing these issues? We have a couple of relevant topics here as well:

Thanks Thomas, I am still experiencing the issue. For now working with one SuperWifi which is not helpful. I almost tried all steps but will give one more last chance to really see Red fleshes 5 times while resetting.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks for your update @Arvind, did you manage to get everything working right?

Thanks for your help, but the issue has not resolved. When called the customer care the provided solution was using the cable connection through different floors which is not helpful.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

ah yeah I can imagine that's not always the easiest solution, maybe you could get better range by just placing your Superwifi punten a bit closer to eachother? To set them up you'll (temporarily) need to connect them with a cable though.