Beantwoord

Pathetic service around my new fiber connection

• 7 May 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 35 keer bekeken

I was with Ziggo when a KPN door-to-door salesman convinced me to switch to KPN and told me that there will be no downtime. 3 weeks ago I received a mail and SMS saying that it is active, but it has never been active. I have had multiple calls to book the same appointment over and over and I am getting sick and tired of not having any solution or compensation. 3 weeks of this! I was happy with ZIggo and had no issues. Today I phoned again, to again have the appointment booked for the technician to come fix the issue. Here is what you are costing me:

• KPN internet - but no internet active
  • I would work from home, now I have to pay for public transportation
  • I have to buy mobile data bundles (3 weeks and still counting)

I want a solution. Either fix my internet, or reinstate my Ziggo contract. In both of those scenarios I expect a full refund. How many times must I call to book an appointment with the tech? Why must I keep calling you for a follow up?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van KPN 9 May 2024, 09:22

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @Falcon0320, welcome to the communty. That does not sound like things are going well with the installation. A technician sounds like the best option in this case, so they can look over the connection completely. I understand you already called us at 0800-0402. For situations like this, that is the best and quickest way to contact us.

Reageer