Vraag

I had cancelled my subscription within 14 days but still i received a invoice for next month

• 14 November 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 50 keer bekeken

I had cancelled my subscription within 14 days but still i received invoice for next month. I received a mail to pay the remaining amount and that is too much.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Manish0749 Welcome to our forum. 

I would like to check what I can do for you. 

Could you fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did? 

Hi,

I have filled it.

Please check now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Manish0749 Thanks for filling in your forum profile. 

I checked your bills and I see that you ended the contract within 14 days. 

Therefore we indeed billed to much. You already got the end bill from us. There you already received an amount of money back. 

For the rest of the money I made a restitution. The money will be paid on your bank account. 

What I would advise is still pay the original bill you got. Otherwise it might lead to extra costs. 

I recieved the bill for around 93 euro, do you mean to pay this?

And I have not recieved any email for refund.

I recieved the bill for around 93 euro, do you mean to pay this?

And I have not recieved any email for refund.

Yes few customers are happy about that if they end up in such an afaire with KPN. KPN is no longer a public company and yet they follow the procedures of this. The easiest thing to do is to follow Rutger's advice (of course, as a KPN employee, he can't go into it as deeply as I can). Normally the amount is not worth litigating about this and so KPN takes advantage of that. However, the fact is that KPN always refunds what they have overcharged.