Vraag

Installatiemonteur aanvragen

• 28 January 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 48 keer bekeken

Good day,

I received my Experia Box v10A a week ago. However, I haven’t been able to complete the installation of the modem as I require a longer cable (kabel met grijze stekker). I need to connect same to the Lasdop.

I went to the KPN store in Zaandam to purchase a 10m cable, however when I returned home the cable wasn’t the right fit as it’s too big to connect to the Lasdop.

Please advise which cable I must purchase and where. 

Furthermore, I would like the services of an installatie monteur as I work late and need my internet to be connected asap.

I have tried to book an installatie monteur on several occasions via your app and contact centre. Unfortunately I had no luck to date.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Regards

Daniel Coetsee

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @DaanCoet, welcome! You received an e-mail with the confirmation of your subscription. On the first page you see ‘Volg mijn bestelling'. Then you can log in with your KPN ID and order an installatiemonteur. Could you let me know if it worked? If not, please update your forum profile with your zipcode + house number. I will look into it. 

Hi Marcia, thank you for your reply. I have tried to book an installatiemonteur via the app a couple of times but the function doesn't work. Please advise

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Could you update your forum profile with your zipcode + house number? I will book one for you. Could you let me know on what day(s)/time it suits you?

Hi Marcia, 

Thank you for your email. 

I have updated my details. 

Just for clarity, my address is ***.

I work office hours, so will be available after 6pm and on weekends. 

Regards 

Daniel 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

An installatiemonteur can only be booked on office hours at working days, so that's going to be a problem then. I think we might have sold you the wrong kind of cable. I think the quickest way to resolve this is to go back to the KPN store tonight (open until 9pm) and buy the right cable. Bring the wrong cable with you, and you should get your money back. If you have the old cable that fits, also bring it with you. You can also order a cable online, if you prefer. 

Hi Marcia, 

Thank you, I was planning to visit the store as well tonight. 

Regards 

Daniel 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Fantastic! I am very sorry for the inconvenience!