Vraag

Technician didn't show up

• 1 March 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 46 keer bekeken

It’s been since January that I’ve been waiting to connect the wifi to our home,

After waiting for weeks to make an appointment since KPN was always down, we managed to receive a technician on Thursday February 20th. This couldn’t solve anything since there was a problem with the wires that he couldn’t fix. So he made an appointment with another technician who should just fix the wires for the next friday February 28th.  This never showed up and I had to stay home all morning waiting for him cancelling other plans whilst he never came. 

I am very disappointed in the overall service of KPN given that we are paying for a service for two months already and the help is very minimum

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Technician missing, welcome! Nobody wants to wait for a technician, so I understand how unfortunate this is. Could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customernumber? Is it only your wifi that doesn't work? Or also your wired internet/television?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Technician missing, I see no response from you. Did you manage to order a technician? If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.