Vraag

Ordered a new phone and number porting, both have problems

• 7 December 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 110 keer bekeken

Hello,

I’ve ordered a plan with a phone number port (which was very very important) and a new phone (because mine broke and I really needed a new one).

I just received a text this morning saying the phone I ordered wasn’t in stock and KPN didn’t know when they’ll have it again and on top of that they couldnt do the phone number port.

Obviously, the number provided to call doesnt work and because its only in dutch I have no idea why. 

Please can I get some help!!

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +8

Hi @Gaafah,welcome on the forum! I am sorry to read that you are experiencing trouble with the order for a new mobile phone and keeping your number. I hope you were able to contact us, you can reach us on 0800 0402. However, I can also check the order with you. To do this I need your information, can you please fill in your profile and reply here afterwards? Then I'll go check everything. 

Hey @Liesbeth_ 

I’ve completed my profile. Can you help me now?

Reputatie 5
Badge +8

Thank you very much! I checked the order and I notice you cancelled the order. I understand you don't want to wait if your current phone is broken, the phone however is expected near the end of the year. If you want you could order again, wait for this phone or choose a different phone that is directly available. On the website with all the phones we show the expected time for delivery. 

However, at this moment you can't bring your phone number from your current provider to us. The reason is that you still have an active contract and that is why they denied the earlier request. As soon as your contract ends within 120 days, you can request to move the number. The contract then ends at your old provider at the end date and at the same date gets active at the new provider. 

It’s been cancelled but I still haven’t received any refund or emails about the refund

Reputatie 5
Badge +8

You payed the phone in advance? In that case you'll receive the money back within 5 working days. 

It’s been five days and I still haven’t received anything

Reputatie 5
Badge +8

It's working days, so that can take a bit longer. I expect you'll receive it back this week.