Vraag

How can I cancel an ongoing contract?

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 16 keer bekeken

I'm dissatisfied with the inflexibility of my current contract with KPN, which extends for 12 months until November 2024. Unfortunately, due to my recent move from the premises where the service was installed, I'm unable to continue with the subscription.

As I search for a new residence in Amsterdam, I'm seeking to terminate the contract. Could you please clarify the penalty for early termination? According to information provided by one of your agents, the penalty equals the remaining monthly installments of the contract.

Customer satisfaction would ideally entail the ability to cancel the contract with minimal penalty. However, the penalty charged seems excessive, leaving little room for customers to end the contract, which seems unfair and unreasonable.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi @kkajal, welcome here. 

Customer satisfaction would ideally entail the ability to cancel the contract with minimal penalty. However, the penalty charged seems excessive, leaving little room for customers to end the contract, which seems unfair and unreasonable.

I don't quite understand this point of view. There is a contract, there are 2 parties involved, and both parties agreed to certain terms. How is this unreasonable?

Reageer