Vraag

I canceled my contract and still receiving invoices

• 3 May 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 124 keer bekeken

Badge

Hello,

I have canceled my contract before leaving the country on 27.11.2023. But I am still receiving bills. I was told when taking out the contract that it is cancel-able whenever I want, not that it takes weeks or months! I was misinformed by your employees. I even ended up paying the scam price of 150 euros for that 6 weeks (even though it should have been 30) and STILL I am getting invoices!
I've even talked to your people through Facebook since I received no calls and all my complaints were ignored. When I call the +31612001200 number all I get is “This number is unavailable” and it hangs up on me! How am I even supposed to contact anyone?! I can’t even fill out anything on the profile because the number is deactivated. So I logged in through facebook and filled this one out.

If you are going to tell me you can’t help tell me another email that actually works or I will be contacting a lawyer, no matter how much it might end up costing.

6 reacties

Badge

I have also tried contacting support on opzeggen@kpn.com and submitted multiple complaints. All were ignored, or they tried calling the disabled number.

Badge

Still no response? I won’t go away.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @DejanKnezevic, welcome! In the KPN Community customers help each other. In this case you probably didn't get a response, because they can't help you with this. My colleagues via Facebook or X can help you with this problem! I see you mentioning you spoke with my colleagues on Facebook: what happened there? 

Badge

@Marcia van KPN 

What happened is that I was directed to the email and phone number I listed, and they said they can’t help me as they don’t process cancelations. The redirections are becoming Kafkaesque... The phone number does not work, like I previously said, and all my emails were ignored.

Meanwhile I was added to some scammer database now that would prevent me from getting any other subscription and threatened to pay for all the months KPN did not cancel.

I already paid even the amount I did not owe, I filled my profile, there’s nothing more I can do! Why did I still get an invoice?

Badge

I just got the money sent back to me with “teeel betaald”. Does this mean the debt is cleared? When will I be removed from the debtors database?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

I just got the money sent back to me with “teeel betaald”. Does this mean the debt is cleared?

Yes, everything is cleared now!

When will I be removed from the debtors database?

A negative registration stays for 5 years. Our colleagues from Credit Risk can inform you what to do: you can call +31612001200 on working days (between 8 and 18) or on saturday (between 8 and 17).

Reageer