Vraag

After modem update - smart devices (TV, Alexa, smart light) not working

• 7 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 44 keer bekeken

After a recent update to my modem by KPN (received SMS from KPN on October 24), my smart devices do not work anymore.

I restore factory settings, they work, then a few hours/days later, everything is blocked again.

Wifi works well on the phone but not on the smart home devices (Alexa, Philips Smart TV, smart LEDs, ...etc).

I don’t know what to do, please help me.

How can I reach KPN technical support?

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi and welcome to our forum @Mahmoud_Elgeziry. I am Alexa from KPN 🙂

It's prety busy at the moment, hence we couldn't respond faster here in your topic. I'm sorry to hear that your smart devices don't work well. You can reach our technical support through the phonenumber 0800-0402.

If you'd like to receive help through our forum, can you tell more about what happens when everything get's blocked again- as you describe it? Which modem do you have and what smart devices do you use? How are they connected? The more information you share, the easier it gets for me ánd helpful others here on our forum to help you.Â