Beantwoord

SuperWifi punten geen groene licht

• 28 June 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 143 keer bekeken

Hello, 

I’ve KPN Glasvezel internet with 3 SuperWifi. Two of them are working with green light continuously on, however the one that the technician installad just next to the principal modem (KPN Box 12) in the meterkast has no light. Restart or reset didn’t help so far. Do you have any suggestion?

Hallo, 

Ik heb KPN Glasvezel internet met 3 SuperWifi. Twee daarvan werken met groen lampje continu aan, echter degene die de monteur net naast het hoofdmodem (KPN Box 12) in de meterkast heeft geinstalleerd heeft geen lampje. Opnieuw opstarten of resetten heeft tot nu toe niet geholpen. Heeft u een suggestie?

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 5 July 2021, 15:56

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @BekirS, welcome back!
That's peculiar!

I'm sorry if these questions are a bit obvious.

• Is it plugged in and turned on?
  • Have you tried rebooting it or giving it a factory reset?
  • If you exchange the power adapter with the other SuperWifi, does anything change?

If you want I can take a look at your connection as well.
Could you update your profile and let me know?

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Some more questions

• are all three units visible when logging in into the webinterface via http://192.168.2.151/login.htm ?
  • perhaps the light is switched off via the webinterface?
Reputatie 7
Badge +21

One final point. I notice that WiFi on your modem KPN Box 12 is switched on. This is not appropriate with a SuperWifi unit beside it. Also, the Box 12 doesn’t support fast-roaming which the SuperWiFi’s do. So the WiFi on the Box 12 should be off and the SuperWiFi swiched on.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

We havent heard from you so I assume you found a solution! 
If not, or you have any other questions you know where to find us!

Possible solutions:

Hi @BekirS, welcome back!
That's peculiar!

I'm sorry if these questions are a bit obvious.

• Is it plugged in and turned on?
  • Have you tried rebooting it or giving it a factory reset?
  • If you exchange the power adapter with the other SuperWifi, does anything change?

If you want I can take a look at your connection as well.
Could you update your profile and let me know?

Some more questions

• are all three units visible when logging in into the webinterface via http://192.168.2.151/login.htm ?
  • perhaps the light is switched off via the webinterface?

One final point. I notice that WiFi on your modem KPN Box 12 is switched on. This is not appropriate with a SuperWifi unit beside it. Also, the Box 12 doesn’t support fast-roaming which the SuperWiFi’s do. So the WiFi on the Box 12 should be off and the SuperWiFi swiched on.