Beantwoord

KPN SuperWifi shows consistent purple light and the wifi is not working

• 3 December 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 2198 keer bekeken

First of all, i’m sorry but my dutch is not that good so i have to do it in english i hope y’all don’t mind :)

My KPN Superwifi plugged in to the box is staying green and is working just fine :) but the one connected to my pc on the 1st floor is flickering green for a minute, stays green for a minute and then turns into a consistent purple light and i tried to reset it and everything but nothing seems to work :(

icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra van KPN 6 December 2021, 16:42

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi @Moritz Holzmann, welcome to our forum! That's no problem, we can help you in English as well :) 

So one of your SuperWifi's is working fine, the other is only showing a purple light. This purple light means that one doesn’t have the right configurations. Best thing you can do is reset it and follow the installation steps again. We have a very handy topic about installation (and use) of SuperWifi - only it's in Dutch. Maybe you can use for exemple Google Translate to translate it in English? You could also try to swap your SuperWifi's of place, I'm wondering what happens then.