Vraag

Extra charges on invoice because of scammers

• 11 July 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

We Customers have a lot dangerous intruders on our phones with attacks from nowhere of services numbers which, are dangerous to us Customers and we are forced to pay extra charge Factura because KPN do not have answer does mean, KPN can't offer security to our Sim cards and ours phones anymore. it's happened many times to me and to many of ours friends and others Customers, see the Complains on site KPN and this go far than any service of KPN so, we are threatened and under control of scammers and even we do not use or write those services numbers, those numbers, appear from nowhere like a ghosts and we think come from KPN Software because we are forced by KPN to pay factura not from services numbers which we Customers, are afraid to use those services numbers because of their viruses and extra charges and of course KPN do not have interest to resolve this old situation ever because win our forced moneys and abuse because we Customers are under Contracts of KPN.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @mihai1234, welcome to our forum! I can imagine it must be a shock to have extra costs on your invoice that you don't recognize.

The second page of your invoice contains a specified overview of all the numbers called or extra services used including timestamps.

Thank You Thomas,

The problem is: this is 5 times when I will pay again without write those numbers on my phone and appear from anywhere like Inform Number and that was: 1888 or another like this; 1885 and also, with 090…… two numbers but those do not appear in my history calls and instead appear just in Factura.

Most important from all, me and other’s Customers are afraid to use those services numbers and we learn from KPN Customers do not use for do not have surcharge on Factura so, I never use those numbers and it’s clear to see Intruders scam in our phones.

Regards, mihai1234.