Vraag

Geen welkomstcadeau ontvangen na 6 maanden

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 keer bekeken

Hello KPN,

I have not received my welkomskadeau TV. I called KPN and they told me it was delivered to a neighboring house on my street. I asked them and I was told no such thing happened. I called KPN again and was told that it was delivered. I asked several neighbours in case the number was wrong, but no TV in sight. I called KPN again and was told I would be contacted. I wasn’t. I emailed about the issue. I did not receive an answer.

I did not receive a tracking number or a delivery notice. Nothing!

Trying to contact KPN futher proved to be impossible because of your automated customer service and obfuscated methods that prevent me from contacting a real human being.

Due to nature of me having a life and work and a family I am not able to chase after a mediocre tv full time depending on your working hours and limited customer service.

So I am taking some of my personal time to give you one final update on the issue hoping that you will resolve it. 

This is to inform you that unless I am provided an appropriate discount or reimbursement I will be happy to contact a small claims court or its equivalent in the Netherlands. I no longer want the tv either as you may undestand. 

Kind Regards

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Well that's most unfortunate. I totally understand that this takes a great amount of energy. In these kind of circumstances the postal service should start an investigation. Has this processes been started? I'm afraid my options are also limited. You should contact Sidekix directly on   088 - 623 70 06. They are open till 21.00.