Beantwoord

How to cancel my mobile subscription?

• 12 March 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 41 keer bekeken

Hello, I would like to ask KPN to cancel my subscription (mobile: 06-********), although I signed the subscription for 2 years, but without my knowledge. The lady at the branch didn't tell me anything about it and I don't really know Dutch. I haven't been in Holland for 3 weeks now, so the subscription is of no use to me. I have already sent a request to the KPN emigreren website to cancel the subscription. Help with confirmation of termination of employment in NL. Don't know what else I could do??

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy 

icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 13 March 2024, 16:34

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi @Karel Soros, welcome on our board. 

You have taken the right steps. I assume you filled in this emigration form? If not, please do. You can also use the Google Tranlaste Website service to translate the website in English. 

yes, I filled out this form

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

When did you do this? Just to be sure, send an e-mail to opzeggen@kpn.com with a clear explanation of the situation, and also the proper documentation once again. 

12.3. I sent this form

ok i will sent a email 

Hello, I need advice on how to cancel my mobile phone subscription.
I had my subscription set up at the branch in Beverwijk. I signed up because I was working in the Netherlands and needed data, and when I signed up I thought I would be able to cancel whenever I went back to my home country. Unfortunately, when I tried to cancel my subscription, I learned that I had signed up for two years. I am currently no longer in the Netherlands and this mobile subscription is of no use to me. I am not a Dutch citizen and I don't know what to do in this situation at the moment. I don't want to pay 21 euros a month unnecessarily for something I don't even use.

thank you for answer

Admin: topic samengevoegd met bestaand topic 

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

ok i will sent a email 

Hi Karel, did you send the e-mail? 

When did you do this? Just to be sure, send an e-mail to opzeggen@kpn.com with a clear explanation of the situation, and also the proper documentation once again. 

ok i going to try again but i hope this time they answer me 

Reageer