Beantwoord

How to end my KPN subscription?

• 22 December 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 95 keer bekeken

I would like to end my KPN subscription. Contract end date was -18.08.2021 and renews month after month, i supposed. I want to avoid more costs and end the contract definitively. How can I do these?

icon

Beste antwoord door RBxx 22 December 2021, 20:37

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @buliatt 

After the fixed contract period of 1 or 2 years, the subscription continues as a contract for an indefinite period with a notice period of 1 month. You can end it by calling KPN via the toll-free number 0800-0402 on working days from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Thank you, for your answer, but I cannot get through to this number. I think the problem is that i am abroad. Can I end contract in a different way?

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @buliatt

This number only works in the Netherlands. You can use the chat to reach KPN from abroad.

Go to https://www.kpn.com/service.htm , select “Administratie” and then “Ik heb een andere vraag of wil graag contact”. You’ll find the “Naar chat” button lower on the page.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thank you, for your answer, but I cannot get through to this number. I think the problem is that i am abroad. Can I end contract in a different way?

Hi @buliatt, it's also possible to call +316 1200 1200 from abroad, on weekdays from 08:00 to 20:00 they will be able to end your subscription!