Vraag

I cancelled both subscriptions but receive invoices

• 23 October 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 49 keer bekeken

Actually i am really upset with kpn. 

I made contract for house and mobile. 

At my house wasn't possible use kpn service since i have coax cable (at First information that kpn knows as well since they sent me a technician that his suggested me to swig to ziggo since kpn will ever be able to give me house internet and television). 

I already paid 80€ for a service that has never been used. 

KPN still issue invoice for my internet at home also if i have ziggo from 1 months today. 

Also i changed mobile operatori to Vodafone two weeks ago and i still received High invoice from kpn. 

I am really upset about that, and i never experienced a Company that still debited you amount of charges without even get the service. 

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hello @Isabel1995goa and welcome here.

It saddens me to hear that you're so upset with us :( Have you already contacted our colleagues who are responsible for the cancellation of the contracts? You can reach them on the (free) number 0800 0402. The computer will ask you what your question is and then you can say the reason you call is because you want to terminate (opzeggen in Dutch) a contract. That way the system will direct you to the right people that can help you further with this matter. Will you let me know the outcome?

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

JanZ_ has made a typo. The correct number is 0800 0402.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

JanZ_ has made a typo. The correct number is 0800 0402.

Thanks @RBxx, scherp van je! Heb het meteen ook aangepast!

Goedemorgen,

I am Sorry to come back on this topic. 

I still have really bad experience. 

I mentioned that : 

- i cannot use kpn service since i have coax cable 

- kpn technician comes to my house, told me that i cannot have kpn and to switch to ziggo. Things that i did 2 month ago. 

I still received and paid invoice for internet and television, that i NEVER used. 

I called few times Number indicated and these are the experience : 

- 1st call : i explained the matter and the girl on the phone told me that was my fault since i did not delete the contract. And than leave me on waiting for 38 minutes. Without any other feedback or responso. 

- 2nd call : a colleahue told me that was the wrong Number. He passed me forward her colleague. 

At this time i explained for the 3rd time the matter and still anyone knows how to do It. 

- 3rd call : It seems that when technician comes at my house he didn't write any note about that (also if he clearly said and writed down that It's impossible to use kpn here) so the office things that i am using both internet and television. 

I went phisically to a kpn shop, they told me that cannot do nothing because i have to call customer service. 

Sorry but this seems a joke. 

I spent more than 150€ for internet even though i never used One minute of It. 

So please help me to figure It out and email or any other things that could fast let me close this issue. 

I still have the new box with modem that needs to be shipped back as i said on my various phone call but nobody told me what to do. 

I take my fault, i know don't speaking Dutch could male things a Little harder for both side, but i think this Is an internal issue. 

And for internal issue the customer cannot loose day and day trying to speaking with someone. 

Last, but not least, i will figure out as bad creditor since i stopped and highly revuse to still paid invoice for internet and television also of i regularly pay ziggo for internet at huis and Vodafone for my mobile (still paying kpn for both internet and mobile). 

So please, kindly help me because i am too tired of this issue still going on. 

Isabel Velardita 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hello @Isabel1995goa and no problem you came back to this topic!

I took a look at your file and can see ypu tried to contact us last week (november 8th). My colleague tried to put you through but it seems something went wrong. I made a note in your file about what is going on. Therefore I would like to advise you to try calling them one more time. They can end your contract and that is something I can't do from here, I'’m sorry. Will you let me know the outcome?