Beantwoord

I have cancelled my subscription within 14 days, still received another invoice

• 24 March 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 35 keer bekeken

I have cancelled my subscription within 14 days but still i received invoice for next month.

Since it is allowed to cancel fee-less within that period, I would like to know why that is and how I can get my money back?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 26 March 2024, 09:08

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @SLeub, welcome! If you cancel within 14 days, éverything should be cancelled. Did you receive a confirmation about this? Please call my colleagues (0800-0402, or abroad +31612001200). They will look into it!

Greetings,

Yes I received an email confirming the cancelation and had the phone-call about it, they said everything was in order (that was before I received the invoice) and that i will receive the box to send the equipment back shortly.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Sounds like everything should be alright, then. Did you contact my colleagues again, as I advised? They can check if everything is okay and help if necessary. 

Hello, Yes I called the number you gave me. The person on the phone told me that “it happens” but that I would get the money credited back asap.

Although I did not receive it yet.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

If a credit is registered then you should receive a credit invoice on the date that your regular invoices arrived. For example, you always got your KPN invoice on the 23rd each month, then the credit invoice should arrive then as well. 

If that date has passed, then I can only advise you to call us again. Hopefully then it will be sorted quickly! 

Reageer