Beantwoord

I returned my router through PostNL and received an invoice from them

• 3 February 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 33 keer bekeken

Hello,

I was about to move to a new country in December of last year and I cancelled my KPN services. So, it would take until end of January to cancelled my services due the contract, what's it's ok from my side. I moved from Netherlands to Canada at December 29th, and in December 28th, I needed to sent my modem to KPN by mail, as I would not be in Netherlands in the end of January to sent the modem only when the contract ends. I contact by phone the customer service and they sent an email with the address to send the modem:

KPN Retouren

Antwoordnummer 10119

2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn

The problem is that I sent the modem by mail and I received an invoice from the PostNL. I checked the invoice and there are some instructions how to verify if your package was delivered, and when I checked the status, it's saying that the ¨package was sorted¨.

Now, I don´t have any way to contact KPN to understand what happened, because I can't call them anymore, I don't have a Dutch phone(I'm Canada already), and it seems that the package was sorted… to where?  Because I'm not in Netherlands anymore, so it was sent to address where I lived in the Netherlands? And what happen now? What I need to do?

If someone has any idea how to proceed with this, I would be thankful! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jeroen van KPN 7 February 2023, 14:20

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

You have the shipping reciept and the status sorted means that PostNL has it in their posession so i wouldnt worry too much.

If possible please fill in as much of the fields in your forum profile (https://forum.kpn.com/settings/profile) Only moderators and you can see those fields.

A moderator will pick up on this topic as soon as possible and will sort it out. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @Txai,

If possible please fill in as much of the fields in your forum profile (https://forum.kpn.com/settings/profile) Only moderators and you can see those fields.