Vraag

What is the status of my internet and tv order?

• 7 February 2024
  • 10 reacties
  • 49 keer bekeken

I am a new subscriber. After purchasing the network package, I only received an email about the order (with an order number starting with S). Other than that, there was no progress on the status of the order. This is Is it normal? When I check the order online, it always shows failed. I don't know if I have successfully booked and when will I receive the box.

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi @Jacalyn, welcome on our forum. 

You can find the statuf of you order by checking our website, but if I understand correctly you did not receive a final confirmation with a customer number. It seems that the order did not go through if that is the case. 

My advice is to call us to see what the status is, and take the right steps for it to be processed. Our number is 0800 0402, free of charge. 

Hi Alex, thank you very much for your reply.
I tried calling to confirm the status of my order but unfortunately I don't speak Dutch and after a difficult conversation with the staff I just learned that I did have an order… It’s hard for a foreigner.
Do I need to place an order again?

Hi @Jacalyn, welcome on our forum. 

You can find the statuf of you order by checking our website, but if I understand correctly you did not receive a final confirmation with a customer number. It seems that the order did not go through if that is the case. 

My advice is to call us to see what the status is, and take the right steps for it to be processed. Our number is 0800 0402, free of charge. 

Yes, this page shows that the status of the order cannot be found.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

@Jacalyn, my guess is that the order must be placed again. 

Let me check this for you. Would you please fill in your profile with your postal code and house number? Let me know when it's done. 

@Jacalyn, my guess is that the order must be placed again. 

Let me check this for you. Would you please fill in your profile with your postal code and house number? Let me know when it's done. 

Hi Alex, it’s done. I filled the profile, thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Thank you. You don't need to place it again, the order is fine. This order is a so called pre-order. Your home is not yet connected to the fiber network, so the network administrator needs to do that first. Did the owner of your home give approval to do this? If so, I advise you to call them and see what the hold up is. The number is 0880 06 37 44. I would do it myself but I don't have any insight in the customer details in those systems. 

Thank you. You don't need to place it again, the order is fine. This order is a so called pre-order. Your home is not yet connected to the fiber network, so the network administrator needs to do that first. Did the owner of your home give approval to do this? If so, I advise you to call them and see what the hold up is. The number is 0880 06 37 44. I would do it myself but I don't have any insight in the customer details in those systems.

Hi Alex, I took an order again and this time I think it’s maybe OK because I received my customer number. Last two times the house number I used is not the original number because the owner separated the house to three studio. So I used the original house number and it works.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Could you also fill in the customer number in your profile? Just so I can check this. Let me know when it's done. 

Could you also fill in the customer number in your profile? Just so I can check this. Let me know when it's done. 

Ok Alex, I filled it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Thanks. I see the order. As mentioned in the e-mail on the 12th of this month extra investigation is needed, the final installation date will follow. 

Reageer