Vraag

When will I get my refund? Customer support is not helpful!

• 9 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 23 keer bekeken

I need help and a clear answer, because so far the customer service via phone has been very unhelpeful.

I filled the online form to finish the contract of my Internet at home on the first days of March, and a few days later I received the call from Customer Service to confirm the ending of my contract.

However, I was still charged the next month, and in my profile it looked like I haven’t ended my contract. I called Customer Service back and they said they have no notice of my wish of cancelling the contract. Apparently, they took care of it and told me they would refund me for this month, send the box to ship back the modem and send me a confirmation e-mail with all of this information.

But as predicted, I had to call them back a few days later because the contract was still active and I got no confirmation e-mail. The person that took the call told me my contract will be finished and I will get the refund “soon.”

I would like to know if the contract is now indeed finished, and when I will get the refund for the month you charged even when I followed all the procedures to cancel my contract. The staff is very unclear as to when this will happen, even when I expressed to them that I need to finish this because I’ll be leaving the country for a long period of time and I won’t be able to deal with this.

Thank you.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi @bpramirezr, I'm sorry to hear that ending your contract and getting that refund is being so difficult. 

Throught this forum, we can check for you if the contract cancellation is done, and when it is or will be ended. Though, we can't cancel subscriptions (if that is somehow not done yet) and also cannot change it if the date, for example, isn't correct. That's why I'd advise you to call once more with our customerservice. There the department that managers the cancellations can help you to check ánd alter it if necassary. Also they can check the refund for you. I hope everything is sorted out and resolved soon. 

Hi @bpramirezr, I'm sorry to hear that ending your contract and getting that refund is being so difficult. 

Throught this forum, we can check for you if the contract cancellation is done, and when it is or will be ended. Though, we can't cancel subscriptions (if that is somehow not done yet) and also cannot change it if the date, for example, isn't correct. That's why I'd advise you to call once more with our customerservice. There the department that managers the cancellations can help you to check ánd alter it if necassary. Also they can check the refund for you. I hope everything is sorted out and resolved soon. 

HI, @Alexandra van KPN 

If that's the case, can you check if the contract is indeed canceled, please? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@bpramirezr Of course, I've looked up your contract. I see a cancellation for your internet (home) contract, which will be ended at May 3th 2024. A confirmation was sent via e-mail on April 3th.

If you have any following questions about this, you can contact our customerservice.

Reageer