Beantwoord

Appointment to bring fiber into house

• 22 April 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 18 keer bekeken

Hello,

I subscribed to KPN internet 2 months ago and still don't have a connection. Three technicians have visited, but they have all been the wrong technician.

My house does not have the glass fiber cable inside, it is by the front door but has not been brought inside. Can anyone here help me with an appointment for the technician who brings the fiber inside the house? I have called the customer service, but they keep sending the wrong person...so hopefully here will help.

Apologies for writing in English, I only recently moved to the Netherlands. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door TDN 22 April 2024, 08:53

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@simon_rp You have to call KPN Network customer service 0880 06 37 44

Unfortunately I can’t get through to them. I call, wait for some time and then get a message I don’t understand (unfortunately I only just moved to NL and can’t yet speak Dutch). After the message, the line goes dead.

I’ve been waiting over a month for this now and is costing me a huge amount of money for mobile data. Can KPN not sort out their own network appointment? This was what was supposed to happen first (but the technician never showed) so I don’t understand why I now need to make the network appointment myself.

Reageer