Beantwoord

blinking light, no internet

• 29 November 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 3513 keer bekeken

Dear Team,

we connected the modem on the 24.11 and the internet green light on the modem is blinking since then and we do not have access to internet. Do we still need to wait for internet to be accessible or there is something wrong going on? How do I check the status? 

Many thanks, LM

icon

Beste antwoord door lamaria 4 December 2020, 10:17

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @lamaria, welcome! Good of you to bring this to our attention. The signal should have activated on the 24th. Would you please reset the Experia Box. You can do this by inserting a pin in the small reset hole at the back. Press until the lights on the front go out, then release. Give the box some fifteen minutes or so to fully restart and see if this has properly triggered activation. If it still doesn't work after that, come back here and let us know. We'll have to plan a technician to come out to you, then. So, in that case, please also indicate a few moments when that would be convenient.

hi @Erik_ , thanks! I followed your instructions and nothing happened: still blinking, no internet. I called the colleagues and they told me that there was a delay, but the internet should be active by today 01.12. I am a bit worried, since I work from home, that my work will be compromised. Can you help me? 

hi again @Erik_ , your colleague told me now that a technician will come on 3rd to fix it. Can I have a disposable SIM with internet in the meantime? I do not know how to work properly without internet. best regs

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @lamaria! Although I would like to send you a temporary solution. Delivery takes 2-3 working days. It is already too late to provide you with this. :grimacing:

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

As far as I can see, @lamaria, everything should be in working order now. Can you confirm this?

yes, now it is working, thanks! I had to buy Giga from my phone provider to be able to work though and if I would start complaining earlier I might have received a kpn disposable card, as @Lisa  said.