Beantwoord

Cannot find the ISRA connection spot

• 14 June 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 333 keer bekeken

Hello everyone, 

sorry my dutch is not pretty good so I would like to describe my problem in English. As I am not satisfied with my current Ziggo subscription I am thinking about switching to KPN. However, I spent quite a few time looking for all the types of ISRA connection point and blue cables at my apartment but I could not find any traces of these. So I am wondering is there a way I can check the possible location by looking it up online or to whom should I contact? 

As I mentioned I am just doing all the homeworks before the switching so I still don't get any subscription. 

Thanks everybody for your help in advance.

Best,

Q

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 22 June 2020, 15:22

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Check this site: https://xs4all-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Can you post a screenshot whitout address information? 

Check this site: https://xs4all-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

Can you post a screenshot whitout address information? 

Hi Nick, thanks for your response. Here is the screenshot. Guess this means that there is indeed connection into my apartment but just hidden somewhere? 

In this scenario if I go for the KPN internet would the installation of DSL connection be free?

This is what it can be:

This is what it can be:

Hi,

I already tried but as I mentioned before. I cannot find it anywhere in my place. Any idea?

Probably (illegal) removed during a rebuild (former residents?).

In your situation a mechanic is neccessary to find the cable and fit a new IS/RA. They will come when you order a subscription. You’ll have to ask for a mechanic then.

Whitout subscription or order a mechanic cannot come.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hello @slow_walker welcome to our forum! I hope this has answered your question.
To add to this, if you use the “overstapservice” where we cancel your old subscription we'll wait with cancelling until everything works. In the unlikely scenario where the mechanic can't find the connection or there's some other major delay you'll still be able to use your current subscription!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

We havent heard from you for a couple of days so I'm assuming this has answered your questions. If I got that wrong or you have any other questions you know where to find me!