Beantwoord

Couldn't find the phone connection

• 9 March 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 273 keer bekeken

Hello,

I am an international employee and I have just moved in my apartment in Amsterdam. I have ordered the modem and received it yesterday. But when I try to set it I couldn't find any connection that looks like the three plugs described in the manual. My landlord is living abroad and I couldn't reach him & also I have no neighbor. Can you please provide a technician as soon as possible? We started to work from home due to the corona virus and I still don't have wifi. I am available all day tomorrow and we can also try saturday too.

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 11 March 2020, 10:20

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

So you can't find a connector that looks like one of the connectors below?

Have you checked the meter cupboard as well?

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @gozdetanrisevdir, welcome to our Forum en thank you for your message.

It is necessary to find the connection. Can you indicate when your subscription should start? This is often a few days after you have received the installation package. The connection will not work much sooner. To see if a technician can come over at short notice, I need some information. Would you like to supplement your Forum profile with name, zip code + house number and customer number?

I like to hear from you. If you are really in a rush, you also can call us via 0800-0402 or use our LiveChat funcion.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your response. I couldnt find anything similar to the upper images. I received my modem on 5th of March (5 days ago). I also received a SMS that says my connection is ready and I can set my modem.

There is a TV unit attached to the wall and there are some cables coming out of it (2 ethernets, 1 coax). I think this is the connection point but I cannot reach to the socket since it is behind the TV unit. Can a technician work with those cables?

I will share my contact information in my profile. I also planned a technician visit on next monday but it is a little bit late for me. Can we do something after 4 pm within this week?

Thank you again,

Waiting for your response,

Gozde

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @gozdetanrisevdir I can see you spoke to a colleague of mine on the telephone yesterday. As I read you decided to cancel your subscription, because you weren't able to find the connection point. I'm so sorry to hear that. 

Hello, I booked a technician visit for 17th of March between 08:00 - 10:00 am. But I had to cancel my subscription & i am no longer a client of KPN. Can you please cancel that visit too?

Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +25

The technician is automatically cancelled when a order has been cancelled.

Reageer