Beantwoord

Experia V10A shows green light but internet is not working

• 24 May 2020
  • 21 reacties
  • 410 keer bekeken

Badge

Hello,

I have optic fibre connection At my apartment. For 1 week it was working without any problem. Suddenly one morning internet stopped working. I see 3 green light on my NT box and my modem shows green light most of the time. Some time it changes to Red light. 
but whenever I have green light I suppose to have Internet connection. But I don’t!

i called the customer care and they said order is open and it is weird that I could still use the intent during this time! 

could you please help?

icon

Beste antwoord door Vikash van KPN 15 June 2020, 16:37

Bekijk origineel

21 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Akshaypatil1234. Welkom! I see that you have already contacted a colleague and an appointment with a mechanic has been scheduled. I would like to ask you to wait for this appointment. I expect our mechanic to fix the problem, otherwise we would like to hear it.

Badge

Yes sure!

I will update.

But it is really sad and unexpected of KPN service not to work!
I for the very same reason changed my previous supplier to KPN to avoid these issues.

But let’s see !

I have good hope the mechanic wil fix your connection tomorrow!

Badge

Hello,

I AM NOT SATISFIED!

After the mechanic visit he mentioned that there was a error in configuration on KPN side because I upgraded from 50 to 100 mb/sec

It was working for 1 day with decent speed.

After that next day (Thursday) speed was down. Download speed around 80-90 Mb/sec and upload speed maximum 1-3 Mb/sec

and on Friday since morning same issue as Modem turning Green with giving no internet!

I am working from home and now this problem with the internet I have to buy my phone internet around 35 euro already I have spent and I guess many more to spend!

Why Should I pay KPN then?

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

How annoying that you can not use the internet again. I see that you have already contacted our customer service and that a technician appointment has been scheduled again. I want to ask you to wait for this appointment, if we can do something for you, we would like to hear from you!

Badge

Again!

The appointment was for 8-10 am! When I told during the time of making an appointment that person should call me before 9:30 as I will have to join meeting from 9:30-10:00.

But then Mechanic called me on 9:45! 
I told him if he can call me back at 10:00 he refused and said, “I am on time and now I must wait for the new appointment” which he don’t know when will happen! 

I personally find this behaviour really RUDE!

and now I regret to switch to KPN.

As I do not have internet I have to go to the office in this crisis! 

I want to simply cancel subscription with KPN and look for other provider.

Also your 14 day policy I am well aware of that, but that doesn’t make sense if I ordered on 27th April and my internet starts on 18th May. So without even experiencing the service how do you expect me to rate the service and change my mind if I don’t like it!

For the record I am still waiting on the call to make an Appointment!

Hi @Akshaypatil1234 . Very sad to hear about all of this. :-(

I've put in a request to make a new appointment with you.  I hope they will contact you soon but sadly I can't give an estimate of when this will happen. 

Badge

Hello,

Another SAD attempt.

I got the call with another disappointment saying the Scheduling app is not working or something and asked me to call back at the number I will receive in SMS!
But so far I haven’t received any SMS or a call back from the employee!

Are you guys testing my patience or generally that’s how you treat the customer? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

@Akshaypatil1234, as you notice there are some problems with the underlying systems. We certainly do not do this on purpose, but your patience has been tested. The text message also got stuck somewhere. I have submitted a request to call you within 24 hours!

Badge

Terrible SERVICE! 

The mechanic came by..internet started working…after one day (weekend as usual) Friday afternoon same problem!!!!

I am just tired of all this shit!!

Call centre person decide to give me 30 euro on all this trouble (When I have paid now 80 euros!!!!)

Another call centre person to solve the internet problem have sent me the emergency device to have an internet running. While the mechanic is scheduled for Tuesday 9th June! 

So far the trend is Mechanic will fix the problem mid-week. I will have internet till the weekend and right before the weekend, it will stop and then the Mechanic will come next mid-week! 

This is the last chance I am going to wait and if this doesn’t work out I am going to Ask for Complete REFUND of 52 euro + 80 euros I have spent so far & cancellation of the contract !!!

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Akshaypatil1234 Your issue should have been handled much better or more efficiently because I agree that this is taking too long. I can imagine the inconvenience you experienced with this, and I am sorry for that.  
I have good hopes for the mechanic that is scheduled for Tuesday the 9th of June. He is scheduled between 08:00-10:00. In between this time block he will arrive, so this could (again) be around 10:00H.

Please let us know how it went on Tuesday.

Badge

An Update! 

The mechanic came by today and to be honest she knew within few min what is the problem! I don’t know what was wrong with previous mechanics! Anyway, she informed me that the problem is from outside box card where everyone receives the internet from. Apparently, it is handled by 3rd party and as long as that 3rd party do not solve this problem with the box I will have to face this issue.

Now current situation is I have to be dependent on the emergency device with 50GB limit. She has put the request to topup 50 GB again as I was already at 40 GB this morning and I dont know when it will happen.

Now the invoice part!

I have checked that I have been charged for the 28th May onwards till 30th June in my first invoice! (starting date is 18th may but I think I had problem from 23rd May)

So basically I had internet only for the period of 18th May to 22nd May and then the problem is there! I received emergency internet on 6th June! 

So from 22nd May till 6th June, I have almost paid 80 euros out of my pocket to buy the internet service. (I have receipts for all)

Now I am interested to know What KPN is going to do about this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

How nice that the last mechanic found the problem. I hope the problem gets fixed soon. Have the MBs of the emergency device already been added? Once the disruption is resolved, we can see how long you have had no working services and reimburse the subscription costs for you on your invoice.

Badge

No emergency device is out of data now and I am without internet again 

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

I just requested another 50 GB. My colleagues will add this as soon as possible.

Badge

An Update on the situation:

Finally ! It looks like my problem has been solved. After another mechanic visit he found out that apart from the “card for glass fiber” cable from that card to my house is damaged or something. So he changed it and since thursday I have good internet connection without disruption.

Also the emergency device was topped up so I had backup on the same day.

Now I want to request about the refund for the days I did not have working internet connection and it is from 22nd May 2020 till 11th June 2020 afternoon.

Please let me know how it is calculated.

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

An Update on the situation:

Finally ! It looks like my problem has been solved. After another mechanic visit he found out that apart from the “card for glass fiber” cable from that card to my house is damaged or something. So he changed it and since thursday I have good internet connection without disruption.

Also the emergency device was topped up so I had backup on the same day.

Now I want to request about the refund for the days I did not have working internet connection and it is from 22nd May 2020 till 11th June 2020 afternoon.

Please let me know how it is calculated.

I see that you have already contacted one of my colleagues on June 5 and that you will get your money back on the next invoice. If I can do something for you, I would like to hear from you.

Badge

I see that you have already contacted one of my colleagues on June 5 and that you will get your money back on the next invoice. If I can do something for you, I would like to hear from you.

Hello Vikash,

That was regarding the situation until 5th June. But even after that I did not had internet connection for a week or something.

That is why I am asking if you can re-evaluate the amount on based of total interrupted service which is from 22nd May 2020 till 11th June 2020 afternoon (15:00).

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Ah okay, that makes it clear. I just corrected the 1 month subscription fee. You will also receive this amount on the next invoice.

Badge

Ah okay, that makes it clear. I just corrected the 1 month subscription fee. You will also receive this amount on the next invoice.

Ok. But I would like to know this amount in number that’s what I was asking for.

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

A total amount of approximately € 60 has been credited.

Reageer