Vraag

Fiber optic internet not yet delivered after six months

• 23 March 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 40 keer bekeken

Dear KPN,

I’m writing here to share my very unpleasant experience with KPN. My odyssey started in September 2022 when i submitted a request for installing fiber optic in my home in Den Haag. The response from the ordering page was “15 days” and the request will be fulfilled. 
Six months later after 50 different calls (me primarily calling KPN, KPN network, contractors, etc) i STILL do not have connection at home!!! The amount of time i have lost over the phone is unbelievable. The amount of hours i spent talking with different agents is ridiculous.

I understand that KPN is willing to get more customers, but why you are basically laying when saying that you would need 15 days to implement the connection? Be more realistic and respond “this might happened this year….eventually” !!!!

Really frustrating!

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Chil, very unfortunate to read all of this! What does the ‘postcode check’ from KPN Network say? If they still need to fix it, then there's not really much I can do probably :-(. Could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number? I will look into it!

Profile updated !

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thanks! I see indeed that the contractor needs to contact you. We, unfortunately, have to wait until they get in touch with you!