Vraag

Fiber optics Connection LED blinks and mechanic will be here on Monday

• 29 September 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 23 keer bekeken

Hi Team,

I got a SMS on 28th Spetember and that is the day my subscription is supposed to start and today when I installed the modem and my Fiber OPtics box , it does not work. The Conneciton Icon on the Fiber OPtics Box keeps on blinking and same goes for the Modem's Internet Icon.

After a lot of effor I was able to get hold of Customer Care and they told that technicial will visit on Monday.

So as I am nto able to use my internet at all, so I do expect that my subscription will NOT start yet and it will ONLY start from the day KPN is able to fix the problem.

This is really disappointing.

Thanks,

Mofizur

3 reacties

This is outrageous. Someone visited this morning and said inside all good . Problem may be outside and someone would call me today and then someone from Kpn network called me and said they will send someone from Fiber Optics at 13:00 and I am waiting here leaving my work and no one even bothered to call me or show up .

May I know how long would it take KPN to fix this please otherwise I have to think of other alternatives.

This is the second day I am dealing with this at the cost of my office hours or canceling other plans. The worst thing is that I keep on waiting for very long time during every calls before even I get a chance to talk to teh representative and I am sandwiched among dofferent departments. I don't understand this kind of poor service and hopefully it will be looked into.

Thanks,

Mofizur

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hello @Mofizur and welcome here.

That's for sure not the start we wished for and I understand that you're not happy with this situation. What's the status right now, is your connection finally working or is the situation still the same? If the situation is still the same, I would be glad to have a further look at this. In that case, would you like to fill in your profile and can you let me know once you've done that?

Reageer