Beantwoord

How can i cancel my subscription?

• 17 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 71 keer bekeken

I subscribed last February 24 for an apartment that I was going to move to on March 12. I needed it installed already by that time because I work from home. But the earliest I could get was March 20. Now I am at the apartment and the installer said they needed to work on the apartment below. I tried contacting the people below and they said I need to talk to their landlord. I tried contacting him but he’s not responding. The installer is coming on March 19 but not sure if they’re allowed to work there. Another day will pass without having internet. I just want to cancel my subscription. How do I do this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Michel.uit.Arnhem 17 March 2024, 22:36

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +10

Hi @PMJL 

Welcome to the KPN forum.

I understand that it is uncertain that the KPN installation engineer will be allowed to enter your neighbor's home, probably to be able to extend the fiber optic cable to your apartment.

Your downstairs neighbors do not allow this and refer you to the landlord.
The chance that you will complete it before March 19 is of course not very good.

If you still want to cancel your subscription with KPN, you can call KPN customer service on the free telephone number 0800-0402.

Reachable:

Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed on Sundays and public holidays

Or visit a KPN Shop near you, where they can personally help you cancel your subscription.

Unfortunately it is not possible to cancel your subscription via the forum.

Reageer