Beantwoord

How to activate customer options such as 6-month discount or signal repeaters?

• 29 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 34 keer bekeken

Greetings everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to seek some guidance regarding my recent subscription to KPN Fiber. A few months ago, during the pre-order process, the KPN shop personnel mentioned customer options such as a 6-month discount or the option to receive 2x signal repeaters.

Now that the installation is complete and my subscription is about to begin in two weeks, I'm unsure of how to select these customer options. Despite thorough exploration of the KPN website and my account settings, I haven't been able to locate where I can make these selections.

If anyone has experience with this process or knows where I can find more information, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

icon

Beste antwoord door TDN 29 March 2024, 19:22

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Oli001 You already chose a option during the pre-order. Search in your email for an email with the subject "Bedankt voor uw bestelling” with the attachments "Prijsoverzicht bestelling.pdf” and "Contract Thuis.pdf”. In these files you can find the selected option.

@Oli001 You already chose a option during the pre-order. Search in your email for an email with the subject "Bedankt voor uw bestelling” with the attachments "Prijsoverzicht bestelling.pdf” and "Contract Thuis.pdf”. In these files you can find the selected option.

Thank you,

I found it and I have selected the discount option, if I want to also rent signal repeater what should I do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Oli001 You can't change the selected option anymore, but you can cancel the order en place a new order with the option 2 free wifi repeaters. BTW the wifi repeaters are yours (they costs 65,- a piece) en not need to return after the end date of subscription

Reageer