Beantwoord

I cancelled my internet and I received a factuur this month.

• 23 August 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 52 keer bekeken

Hello, I canceled my contract and I received a new payment request. Why? 

Also, I need to give the kpn router back and I don’t know what to do.

Weslley Ribeiro Brito, old address: ***

I’m waiting for your feedback!
Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Maja van KPN 31 August 2021, 08:26

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Weslley, I'll help you out :blush:

There's a one month notice, after cancelling your subscription. This means your subscription we be active for another month and you'll receive an invoice for the following month. When the subscription has stopped completely,  you shall receive a ‘slotfactuur’, which will provide a refund if you are charged to much!

For the KPN router, you'll receive a box from us, so you can send back your equipment at out costs. This box shall arrive within a fortnight, when the subscription has ended :blush:

Hi, I have cancelled my internet in June for deactivate it on July/2021. I didn’t receive the box and I already moved to ***, Amsterdam. 

Why didn’t I receive the box and you are requesting payment for this month if my internet cancel  request was sent on June? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hmm, did you receive a confirmation of the cancel request? If you filed a request via our website, you should receive a call from one of my colleagues to confirm the request.

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Do you still need my help @Weslley of did you manage to get it fixed via another way?

HEllo Maja,

Yes, I still need your help. Sorry, I was very busy and could not answer before.

I have just updated my data. Can you please check what I should do to provide the modem back to you? My new address on system is supposed to be:

***, Amsterdam

Hello,

I didn´t receive the call. But I received this email:

Dear Mr R Brito,

You have informed us that you wish to cancel your subscription. This email is not yet a confirmation of your cancellation. Read below what still needs to be done to process your cancellation.

We will call you to process your cancellation
We will call you with a 088 number. If you miss our call, please call us back. If we have not spoken to you after 6 weeks, we will cancel your subscription. You will then receive a final confirmation of your cancellation by email or post.

Your data:

Subscription
Subscription Television, Internet and Calling
Product Internet & Fixed Calling
Iban number  
Desired cancellation date 19-07-2021
Contact details
Salutation Mr
Initials WR
Middle name R
Last name Brito
Street name Bart van der Leckhof
House number  
Postal Code  
Place name Diemen
Date of birth  
E-mail address  
phone number  

This email I received on 2021 June 19th

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks @Weslley, I see the subscription was cancelled yesterday and your invoice was refunded, so everything is ok now :blush: