Beantwoord

I was charged after I moved out of the country

• 12 November 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

Hello!

My name is Alexandre Porto Perrella (Client number ***) and I moved back to Brazil in September. I have proof of deregistration and I notified KPN properly months ago. This month as well as last month I was charged double the price of my old plan for WI-FI that I had in my old home in Amsterdam and I’d like help solving this.

I’d like to know if it’s correct that I pay for two months in which I had no coverage from KPN.

I moved back to my homeland in Brazil because my family is suffering from the covid-19 infection and I can’t afford 90 euros for a service that I couldn’t possibly get.

Overall my experience with KPN has been excellent and the Wi-fi has always been above average.

I also want to thank you for all the support I got over the months I got KPN’s coverage.

Warm Regards,

Alexandre Porto Perrella

P.S. proof of deregistration follows:

Admin: personal information removed because of privacy and forum guidelines

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 12 November 2020, 19:33

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Just to clarify, the double charge was expected. In my plan, I was supposed to pay double the price after a few months so I don’t think this is incorrect.  Ideally, I expect reimbursement for the months in which I didn’t get coverage.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Alexandre Perrella, welcome here! I've removed (and saved) your personal information as you cannot post that here publicly. This forum is readable to all and as such the posting of privacy sensitive data is not allowed. 

That being said, let's continue with the matter at hand: your cancellation. I've looked into this, and the original request for cancellation you submitted was denied. This because the proof you sent was the request to be deregistered in the Netherlands. And, as such a request can also be withdrawn, we cannot accept that as proof. Our Back Office has tried to contact you about this, but was not successful. Then, in October you contacted us and at that point a cancellation was entered. But this was a regular one, that comes with one month notice. As such, it will be processed per today.  This also caused regular billing to continue up until now. 

The good news is that the proof you added to your post here is correct. And as such I have entered a credit into the system for two months. This will be processed on your closing bill. You will receive that closing bill the first week of december. On that, all charges back to today will be credited automatically, and it will also have my manual credit for the two months you've been gone.

Thank you so much! 

I hope to work with kpn again in the future.

Warm regards, 

Alexandre