Internet

• 25 December 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 52 keer bekeken

(I contacted customer’s center. So this question is not available)

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +2

@hapsagae could you please provide some more relevant information?

At this moment there's no information that could help us in dealing with the problem you have. We don't know if there's a problem with a device you have to connect to the internet or that you're entire broadband connection isn't working, or maybe something completely different, there’s simply no information to help you.

So please provide a detailed description about the problem you’re having, and also what you have tried to remedy it.

Reputatie 7

Hey @hapsagae, welcom to the KPN forum. Thanks for writing us here. We would love te help. Like @Zeonz says, we could use some more relevant information about the problems you're facing right now. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi @Zeonz @Nadia, I received an email as below, but the internet is still not connected.

I contacted the customer service, and heard the answer that it will be connected on 30/12. But I don't know why it has been delayed.

Anyway, I need to wait for it.

Thanks.

Aansluitdatum
Op 24 december 2019 tussen 14.00 en 20.00 uur maken wij uw verbinding gereed. Daarna kunt u zelf uw apparatuur aansluiten. Wilt u een latere datum afspreken? Bel dan uiterlijk 5 werkdagen vóór 24 december 2019 met onze Klantenservice.

Zodra uw verbinding gereed is, krijgt u een bevestiging via sms op telefoonnummer 00000000.
Het kan zijn dat u deze sms al voor 14:00 uur ontvangt. U kunt dan direct starten met aansluiten.

Reageer