Beantwoord

KPN lacking in service, multiple appointments where cancelled announced

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 21 keer bekeken

My experience with KPN was really surprising. My first appointment for the installation was on January 11th. There were four appointments in total, and the technician in charge did not appear at any of them. Not only did he not show up, but he didn't even bother to call to say he wasn't coming. I imagine that people at KPN think that people have nothing else to do than stay at home and wait for the technician to come. After the fourth appointment, no one bothered to make another appointment. I received a message from my current provider who was happy that I had decided to stay with them. I hadn't decided anything, KPN had decided it for me. A few days ago I received a message with a new appointment for today and guess what... They did it again, the technician didn't show up. What can you expect from such a company? Either they don't have enough staff, or they're not competent, or... Anyway, I've had enough. Even if their internet service would be the fastest in the universe and their price the cheapest, I won't continue with KPN. Remember that if one day you have a problem with your Internet connection, which is very likely because KPN cannot even make appointments to install a cable, you may have to wait a week, or two, or a month for the technician to appear, without internet, without television, without a landline... although they will continue to charge you for that. In short, my advice is that there are many companies that can provide internet and telephony services, I don't know all of them, but what is certain is that none are as bad as this one. You're still on time...

icon

Beste antwoord door Maja van KPN 25 April 2024, 13:00

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Joaquin61, you've had 5 appointments where the mechanic did not show up at all? If that's the case I fully onderstand why you're so upset with KPN 😕

Did you receive any emails or text messages explaining why the mechanic did not show up at your house? It's possible they did something with your connection in the street cabinet/district exchange without having the need to come to your address, if that's the case you should have been notified about the situation. 

Reageer