Vraag

Living in a rural area in a woonunit , no proper connection available?

• 23 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 27 keer bekeken

Hello.

I live in a farm which has 4 homes , 1 regular house and 3 woonunits .
For now the only solution in order to have internet is through satellite or something like that but i've read on KPN site that soon , contruction will start in order to bring glasvezel in our area .
I live in abcoude in Gein Noord .
The farm is registered as a business address and i live there , registered under a different one for example 27 / 27 NST .
So in that case , is it possible to ask to be connected when the time comes or the owner should do that and then from there , we can expand further the line into my and/or other houses?

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi @Claire235 and welcome to the KPN Community :)

Considering your current situation I totally understand your question! That the farm is registered as a business address shouldn't be an obstruction. The owner is actually the one who has to give permission for the fiber connection. If an expansion would be possible, is hard to judge for me, My first advice would be to discuss with the owner of the farm and have a look further from that point!

Thank you Jan for your reply.

So if the owner has no issue , he should be the one to apply for fiber/glasvezel and then after the project happens and we do get internet then we can look if the connection can be expanded and given to the rest of the houses correct?

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Thank you Jan for your reply.

So if the owner has no issue , he should be the one to apply for fiber/glasvezel and then after the project happens and we do get internet then we can look if the connection can be expanded and given to the rest of the houses correct?

Yes, that's correct @Claire235 :) If you have any further questions regardigng this subject, feel free to aks us via this Forum! And otherwise you can always call us on the free number 0800 0402.

Reageer