Vraag

mechanic appointment for monday april 12, 2021

• 11 April 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 31 keer bekeken

Badge

Hello,

I have an appointment for KPN installationmechanic for tomorrow Monday, April 12, 2021. between 10-12h 

I phoned to change the date, but couldn’t get trough ( I have important appointment related to my work tomorrow ). I also tried to change an appointment online, but web site didn’t work.

So, I want to change the appointment for after April 20, 2021

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +11

You could always try again tomorrow morning. The engineer that is coming should also give you a call that he is on his way, it is fine to say that you would like to reschedule, the engineer will register that in our planning tool and Customer Services will give you a call, probably tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @RegeFoka96! Welcome to the KPN Community! 

Plans can change! I would like to try if I can reschedule the appointment for you. Can you please fill in your profile? Your ordernumber, customer number, zip code and housenumber and also your contact telephone number, please. If you fill this in, in your profile, your data is only visible for yourself and the KPN moderators. Please give a sign here, when you have updated your profile, so I can check it for you.

Please know that if we can't reschedule the appointment, my colleague will leave a note and then you can reschedule the appointment yourself (online or by phone: 0800 0402).

Badge

I have updated my info. I would like to reschedule it for after 25th of april. Contact me on my email adress.

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

I see you have already rescheduled the appointment to 28th April, 10-12. We didn't have your correct e-mailadres, so I have updated that and send you a new confirmation of the appointment.