Beantwoord

Need to remove internet connection from abroad

• 13 April 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 91 keer bekeken

Hi,

It has been 4 month since i have shifted from Netherland.

I need to remove my internet connect.

What is the process?

Can i do it over an email address or can i have an english speaking customer care number which i can call from UK.

thanks,

Prakash

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 14 April 2020, 16:40

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

There is an online form to cancel your subscription.

See https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/opzeggen/opzegging-doorgeven.htm

Unfortunately it is in Dutch but Google translate is quite good nowadays. :wink:

i have filled the form. Unfortunately its not taking my UK number.

Dont know how they can contact me

Reputatie 7

Let's wait for a KPN moderator to respond as I am, just like you, a customer of KPN and member of this forum.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hello @prakash , welcome to our forum. The page @wjb sent is for general use when cancelling a subscription.
However when moving out of the country there is a special page to cancel your subscription.
You can fill in the data on www.kpn.com/emigreren. Your subscription will be terminated within 5 working days. 
If you'd like to discuss this by phone you can reach us on 0031612001200 from the UK

P.s I took the liberty of changing your username because it contained your customer number and this is private information. I added it to your private profile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Good morning @prakash, did you manage to reach my colleagues yet?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I'm assuming you have spoken to them. If you have any other questions. Don't hesitate to ask!