Vraag

Need to terminate contract as moving back to home country

• 1 December 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 64 keer bekeken

Hi,

I am moving back to my home country and need to terminate my KPN internet contract.

Please let me know the procedure.

regards,

Purnanand

*admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy (EN:deleted data due to privacy reasons)

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

@admin 

Could you please respond …. i have limited time in my hand

Excuse us: It's very busy on the forum so even the volunteers cannot react to fast.

First: did you allready call KPN for this? 0800-0402

This can not be done via a forum KPN moderator. So i can only give you some information.

https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren.htm

Translation of : ik ga permanent emigreren, wat moet ik doen

I migrate permanently, what do i do

When you move abroad your contract will be terminated on the date you (r)emigrate. There will be no further payments.

KPN needs:

:black_small_square: Prove of deregistration of your residence or a workcontract abroad.

:black_small_square: Customernumber

:black_small_square: How to contact you.

You can use the form on the website (only in Dutch, sorry). Or call the number. Or go to a KPN store (i think).

Succes and a good move!

Peter, KPN forum volunteer.

Reputatie 4
Badge +5

Hi @P Patil, welcome on our Forum. It's very busy so we moderators respond between 3-5 working days. Thanks @PeterG for helping out! The quickest way to terminate the contract is indeed calling with us on 0800-0402. My colleague there can explain which documents we need for proving that you're moving abroad.