Vraag

New Connection and Emergency Package

• 9 February 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 81 keer bekeken

Hello, I am a new customer of KPN.

I’m going to move new building (built in 04-Feb-2021), 

I will move in 14-Feb, and of course expect the internet will be there at the moment of key delivered.

However, the housing agent and KPN noticed that the internet connection will be completed only after end of February.

Instead, the housing agent sent me an email that KPN will provide emergency package of 4G routers for the new tenants.

How/where can I get this support?

Kinds,

J

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Goodmorning @Juseong Lee, I'm sorry to hear that your internetconnection for your new home isn't ready yet when you move in. I can imagine that you can't do without and would want to receive an emergency package. 

Can you add your information to your forum profile? Please let us know as soon as you did. We'll take a look at it and see what we can do!

Hi @Alexandra, thank you for the fast response. I updated my profile.

It will be great if I can get the emergency package before 15-Feb. Because I’m working from home now…

Kinds,

J

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I see you have phoned us this morning to ask the same question. We cannot send you an emergency package. In the e-mail from January 21st you have received a phone number and pincode. I'd advise you to call this number. Maybe my colleagues from the Back Office can help you, although I cannot quarantee this.