Vraag

New internet connection is not working

• 28 November 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 72 keer bekeken

My activation date was yesturday(27/11/2023) but internet is not activated. I have a technical guy from KPN Provider but he could fix the problem and told me that it is a problem in disctibution center and it is need to be fixed on KPN Netwerk but I have called KPN Netwerk and they told me that from their side they finished work at 21/11/2023 for my postcode. 
KPN support useless, they just told me to wait something(yesterday I need to wait end of the day) today the same story just wait until end of the date. 
But this waiting stuff not working without updating ticket or escalation. Could you check why I have no internet? until yesterday 8:00 internet was working from different provider without problem. It was cut out exacly at 8:00. 

4 reacties

Update: Yesterday, KPN scheduled a technical appointment for today from 15:00 to 17:00. However, this morning, I became concerned as I hadn't received any notification about the upcoming appointment. Upon contacting support, I was informed that they had canceled the appointment because it was assigned to the wrong technician, who lacked authorization to access certain areas in our building. Surprisingly, I wasn't notified of the cancellation, and they didn't schedule a new appointment immediately.

After my call, KPN did create a new appointment for tomorrow. This experience has been a nightmare, and the service and support have not been up to par. As an added inconvenience, they sent a emergency kit Alcatel modem that doesn't support 5G in 2023, which is quite disappointing.

Hi @vetaaslamova . It looks like everything is in motion.  I'm sorry that it hasn't been fixed yet but there is nothing more I can do for you at the moment. 

It seems like there's a lack of attention and proper job execution. I scheduled the internet installation three weeks in advance, but unfortunately, it hasn't been set up yet. It has been three days, and there's been no resolution or fix to the issue.

I'm sorry to read this.  This forum is mainly for customers and users of KPN products to help each other.  And as a moderator I don't have other tools or rights than our helpdesk.  My advice is to ask for an update via 0800 0402. Sadly  these things sometimes can take quite some time :-(

Reageer