Vraag

New internet connection is not working, should be activated today

• 15 August 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 111 keer bekeken

Our service was supposed to start today, August 15, but it's not working. On our modem, the power and wifi lights are on but the internet light is blinking. Calls to customer service are not going through.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

9 reacties

For what it’s worth: I have the same. The ‘glas’ light isn’t coming on in my fiber box. I called the service desk and they told me the fiber should become active throughout the day somewhere. Honestly pretty surprised they don’t just activate it the day before, but who am I .. 

Same here no ‘glas’ light, it should have been activated last friday but still not active. On friday they also told me I just had to wait that day and it would become active but it never did.

Did you ever call them again after that @cvaes ?

yes and they said the ‘patch’ wasn’t ready yet(yesterday) but couldn’t tell me when it would be done exactly. So still no idea when it would be really active.

Hmm alright. Hopefully we will all be connected soon.

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@cvaes Hi! I came across your topic and i was curios if the above mentioned situation has been resolved yet. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

For me it has been resolved as of yesterday. A mechanic came and had to do something in the ‘kastje’ at the end of our street, was fixed in seconds after that. I’m glad it works now, but I can’t say it’s been a lovely onboarding as a new customer for me 😉. 

hi, same here. Yesterday night they finally patched the connection and now it’s working.

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

I'm glad to here it guys! Sorry for the rough start of your subscriptions and please let me know if I can assist you any further!