Vraag

New subscription delayed with 3 months, ended up with Ziggo

• 26 October 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 26 keer bekeken

We signed a network contract with KPN and they offered us their service in a few days. We received a package with connecting equipment, which we couldn’t use because there was no KPN ’glasvezel’ installation ready in our house. After many hours spend waiting on their costumer service we have been talking with several different departments. They moved the start date of our internet so we would need to be 3 months without internet, which is absolutely unacceptable, while people are working from home. We keept calling and all we heard “its not us, call other department”. Trying to talk a competent person, who would find a solution, was of course a mission impossible. After already a week without wifi, we called again and again and the phone operators finally discovered the mistake their co-workers have made. The ‘glasvezelnetwerk’ cannot be installed until the end of the year and they cannot offer us anything else meanwhile. Their “solution” was to apologise, like it is not their job to fix it and that they cannot do anything more. We of course cannot be without wifi for such long time, so at the end we gave up, since there is apparently nothing they want to do, we cancelled the contract with KPN and applied for Ziggo. 

Most of the employees I talked to were nice but the costumer service in general, the waiting time and their way of solving problem is VERY VERY BAD.  

KPN did a mistake, which I get can happen to anyone, however it is unacceptable that they did not even try to make it work or find a solution for us. It makes us extremely disappointed since they showed us they do not care about their clients at all. 

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Anja.8, welcome.

Too bad to hear a little mistake ends up with another provider. I'm very sorry to hear. But I guess I can't change this story. :( But I'm glad you let me know. If there something I can do for you in the future. Let me know.