Beantwoord

No fiber glass light

• 14 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 18 keer bekeken

I have been struggling with customer service to fix my issue. Hope I can find actual solutions here:

I am a new customer and I was supposed to start using KPN fiber on 11th of March in my home.

I replaced my modem with KPN on 11th March. For half an hour or so I got internet. The glass light was on and it went dark.

On March 12 the technician came and worked on it the whole afternoon and couldn't figure the problem out. He said you will receive an email and a senior level technician will check it.

Yet I received nothing and called the call cent again.  I also requested a mobile modem to compensate the failure and miss promise and she said she cannot also do that. After one hour of talking and waiting she finally arranged another technician for today March 14th.

The appointment was for 5 to 7pm. When noone showed up at 7.30 I called customer service and they told me that it needs to be rescheduled and they also don't know the reason. And said I should receive another email to reschedule the appointment. No emails yet

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne van KPN 17 March 2024, 19:53

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @Umutku and welcome to our KPN Community. I'm very sorry to hear that the services quit so soon after they started and that it's been such a struggle to get it fixed. 😥

If you still haven't received an e-mail, then the best thing to do is to keep calling us on 0800-0402. If you tell the automated menu that you have no services (storing) then it should automatically connect you to a colleague of mine.
They can check how the ticket is progressing and how to get a mechanic to you. That's the quickest way.

If calling isn't working out or you still have questions, could you then fill out your forum profile and let me know here when you’ve done so? 
Then I can check what's going on. 

Reageer