Vraag

No internet connection at home for more than a month

• 28 March 2023
  • 0 reacties
  • 10 keer bekeken

I am supposed to have an Internet connection at home from 20.02.2023. When I received a package from KPN, I installed everything according to the instructions. But the internet didn’t work. So I called a worker to check what was wrong. A KPN worker came, checked the connection, and told me, that indeed there is some problem, which she could not solve, so another technician is needed. 

After that I spent hours on the service line, trying to figure out what is going on. One day I had a call with a technician, we agreed on the time, when he would come, but he never showed up. Also, I received a letter from KPNnetwork, where it was written, that some work will be done on March 27, so I have to stay home. I stayed home, even though I don’t have the Internet and it is hard to work from home in this situation. But as usual, no one showed up. Today I received a call from KPN, I was told that someone will contact me at 17:00, now it is 19:00, and guess what - nobody called me.

I tried to be patient, but now I really don’t understand what should be done to make the Internet work.

If you have a possibility to avoid KPN - do so, it is impossible to make things work. Everybody is super nice to you, but at the end of the day, nothing happens. 

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.