Beantwoord

No KPN Connection present in the apartment

• 26 January 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 41 keer bekeken

Hello,

I have ordered a KPN tv + internet package ( moving to a new apartment ), and yesterday when I came to the apartment I realized there is no UTP internet connection in the apartment.
I checked the whole house, including the meter cabinet. The coax connection is present in the living room ( a 3 way splitter… modem, tv, radio ) but as we all know, that does not help me at all unfortunately.

Is it possible for KPN to help me out with this, or do I need to make a return and go with another provider ?

Any help highly appreciated !

Thank you and have a great day.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 2 February 2021, 10:33

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @seaofbytes, welcome to our forum! 
Do you maybe have one of our other IS/RA connections in your house? On this page you can see all the different versions.
If there's no connection in your house our order system should've picked that up as well. Have you heard anything from us about this?
I'd love to take a look at your connection. Could you update your profile and let me know?

You can also reach our regular customer service through 0800-0402 (toll free) or through the chat on www.kpn.com/serviceÂ