Beantwoord

Nobody came for installation.

• 3 February 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 103 keer bekeken

Hi, 

One engineer was supposed to come and set up the kpn connection on 30th(Thursday). He came for installation and did connect the xperia box. But internet was not working. He said the issue is with a cable outside and he cannot fix that on Thursday, but someone else will come on Friday to fix that. He made an appointment for me and I got a confirmation message as well. But nobody came for installation on 31st (Friday). I tried calling the customer care number, but it was in dutch, so I couldn’t do anything. So I went to the nearest kpn store next day (Saturday, 1st Feb)and told them about the situation. They said someone will contact me today and gave me a sim card with some data on it as a temp solution. But nobody contacted me till now(Monday, 3rd Feb).

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 7 February 2020, 09:18

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @yasircm Good you found the KPN Forum and thank you posting a reply here. I'm sorry to hear that the installation is taking longer than expected and that the second appointment with a mechanic went wrong. I don't have your personal information, so I can't see what happend. You should have received a notification in any case and my apologies you didn't get one. 

Ofcourse I'm happy to look into the matter. Could you provide my with your full name, your adress and postal code and your customer number. You can post it on your KPN Forum Profiel, so your personal information is only visible for yourself and me as a KPN Moderator. 

Hi @Bart_ , Thanks for the quick response. I’ve updated my details on KPN Forum Profiel

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @yasircm Thank you for updating you Forum Profiel. I looked into the matter and I can see something indeed went wrong. As you already heard, there is a problem with the cables outside. Thats why you initial appointment was cancelled. You should have received information about that and you didn't: my apologies for that. A back office took control over the completion of your order and they will contact you to reschedule the appointment as soon as possible. I can't exactly tell you when this will be, but I expect it won't take too long: hopefully today or tomorrow. 

Hi @Bart_ , Thanks so much for looking into it. 

When I moved to this apartment(on 27th), there was already an internet connection from kpn by the old tenant and it was working as well. How can it be an issue with the cable in that case?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @yasircm I'm afraid I can't see all the details and I have to rely on the notes my collegues placed in our system. I can see that there is something wrong with the cables outside of your house and that colleagues are working on a solution. I can't however tell you in full detail what the problem is and how it originated. 

​​​​A back office took control over the completion of your order and they will contact you to reschedule the appointment as soon as possible. I can't exactly tell you when this will be, but I expect it won't take too long: hopefully today or tomorrow. 

Hi @Bart_ , no one has contacted till now. What should I do? Is there any number I can call (other than the customer care number in dutch)? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @yasircm Apologies for my late reply. I can see a colleague tried to contact you yesterday, but did not reach you. You have received a text message, with a number and I can see you spoke to a colleague. A new appointment was scheduled so, with an unfortunate delay, everything will be taken care of. 

Reageer