Beantwoord

please help! message says “your broadband ip connection is down”

• 6 April 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 3104 keer bekeken

Badge

A little more than one hour ago our house internet went down and the message on our devices said “your broadband IP connection is down” 

I have already turned the router on and off. The lights remained the same as before I turned it off and on again.

is there anything I can do to fix this soon? I depend on the internet for work. Thank you! 

please see attached photo 

icon

Beste antwoord door libael 6 April 2021, 21:02

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +10

Hello @libael,

I'm sorry to hear your internet is down. :disappointed_relieved:  I advise you to contact us via 0800 0402 (free of costs), so we can help you as fast as possible.

Do you prefer contact via the forum? Please fill in your personal information (postal code, house number, name + date of birth of the contract holder and the last 3 digits of your IBAN) in your forum profile and let me know here when you did. 

Badge

Hello! I have updated the information, although it was in Dutch so I was not sure where to add the last three numbers is our IBAN 

(I looked for a tab for rekeningnummer but couldn’t find it)

thank you for your quick response 

Badge

Also, I called the phone number cut since I don’t speak Dutch (sorry), I was unable to get through the automated voice messages and menus 

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

I checked your connection @libael. There is something wrong. We are going to send you a new KPN Experiabox. All the information you will receive by sms and e-mail.

Badge

Ok thank you very much

Badge

@Jeroen_dB 

the internet suddenly came back just now. The only thing we did differently was force shut down the TV about five minutes ago.

it makes me think perhaps it was the TV interfering somehow.

How do I cancel the replacement Experiabox?

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

If you don't pick it up, the new modem will automaticly return to KPN. Good to know that your connection is back on track!