Beantwoord

Returning Internet Box - Modem and Super WiFi

• 11 November 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 716 keer bekeken

Hello there,

I ordered a KPN internet box that came with a modem and 2 super Wifi, however, we were unable to set the internet up in our home due to our home not being equipped with the proper technical lines. My account was canceled this morning within the 14 day grace period window, and I got an email saying I would get another email within 1 week stating how I could return the box with all the equipment. Is it possible for someone to provide me with the address of where I need to ship the package back to so that I don't have to wait another week to return it?

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 11 November 2020, 12:05

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Holly S, welcome! You will be receiving a letter from us which comes with a shipping return label. That label is connected to your account so we can verify that your devices are being returned to us. So, it is best if you wait for that letter. If you have not received that after one week, then you may manually return it to us at the below address. 

KPN Retouren

Antwoordnummer 10119

2400 VB Alphen aan den Rijn 

Hi,

I still haven’t received an email from KPN and tomorrow will be 1 week since I’ve canceled service. It looks like I will have to return the box myself, however, I do not want to have to pay return shipping for this, as I was told I would be provided with a label via email. Can you please advise?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Apologies, I see that usually the mail with the shipping label comes within two weeks after the end-of-service date. However, manually returning it, is also free. All you need to do then is pack it all* up in a box and put the address I listed on it. The address is a special free-return one. You can recognise that by the word ‘Antwoordnummer’ in the address. This means that the recipient of the package, in this case us, pays for the shipping. 

*items you need to return are the Experia Box and its power cable and any tv boxes with their power cables and remote