Beantwoord

Rude service

• 24 January 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 28 keer bekeken

Today I got a whole run around service from KPN customer care. I called to inquire about a payment I had made last week. I was told in 5 business days everything would be registered into the systems. All in all I decided to call KPN to make sure this information had gone through so I could purchase a new phone. Well I was told that everything had been registered and they can see my payment in the system. I then asked the woman if I go today, right now to a KPN location could i buy a phone today. Her response was yes. So with this information i went to the store. A young man, Mimmo from kpn XL shop right outside Amsterdam close to duivendrecht came to help me. First he didn’t even seem like he wanted to help me at all, he was very uninterested and when I explained what happened he continued to tell me that it wasn’t registered, offered absolutely no help to which I ended up calling KPN again to which I got another run around saying that yes it was registered but will not show until a few days later or the next billing cycle. I find this type of run around service to be completely ridiculous and very unappreciated. I have been a customer of KPN for almost three years now. Today was the day I considered a different company. 

Admin: eigen topic voor je bericht aangemaakt

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 28 January 2020, 11:08

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Very rude service at KPN today, welcome! I am very sorry to hear you had this terrible experience with our customer service.. If your payment is registered, you can renew your subscription from the first of next month onwards. So next week you should be able to renew your subscription. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.Â