Beantwoord

Slow internet

• 30 January 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 120 keer bekeken

Hello! I pay to have 50m of download but every day I have 3, 4 or 5. I am paying for a service that I am not using and is causing me a lot of problems. Could you solve the situation?

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 4 February 2021, 15:45

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @ClaudioMatias, welcome to our forums! That's quite slow! Are you getting these results on a wired connection or through wifi? If it's the latter our online wifimanager should offer a solution!
If you also have these slow speeds on your wired connection I'll take a look at your connection. Could you update your profile and let me know?

Is for wifi but I already make the online wifi manager and is still the same 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the info @ClaudioMatias  I see there's already been an engineer to take a look at the connection, at this time that connection still measures unstable. The ticket is still open so I added to this that the problem has not been resolved. 
I also see my colleagues sent out a new modem. I'd recommend you install that when you receive it and if that does solve the issue you call the number you received in a text message. That'll put you in touch with my colleagues directly.

Yes I go do that! Thank you very much. 

I already installed the new modem but everything remains the same, the speed remains very unstable.  What can you do now?

Can you help please? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @ClaudioMatias  if it still does not work well with the new modem I advise you to call the number with access code you received by text message last week. 

Ok I go do that! Thanks!Â