Beantwoord

Terminating contract

• 3 November 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 68 keer bekeken

Hi KPN,

I request to terminate my contract, and I need your advice to solve my situation.

I have moved out of my apartment in The Hague and now I’m in my home country. Currently, the Experia Box, adaptor, and HD receiver are on their way to KPN (2400 VB Alphen Aan Den Rijn) via Post NL.

I need your advice on what I need to do next to complete my termination process.

Looking forward to your response. Thank you!

I Muljosantoso

Admin: eigen topic voor bericht aangemaakt

icon

Beste antwoord door Vikash van KPN 3 November 2020, 17:03

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @I Muljosantoso. Welcome. If you are going to emigrate, you can report this by filling in an online form. You can find this form on this page. The form is in Dutch, maybe you can to ask someone for help if you do not understand it. Once we have received everything, we will check your details. 

You need the following information:

• Proof of deregistration from the municipality or your employment contract abroad or a statement from your study institution abroad.
  • Your customer number.
  • Your contact details.

You will receive confirmation. After the proof of deregistration has been approved and you have canceled the contract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail within 1 week.